[OS X TeX] SimpleTeX4ht doest find files

Eitan Gurari gurari at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Mar 22 02:07:33 CET 2007

 > > htlatex main.tex

 > Thanks Herb, now it'getting a bit better. But still "htlatex" is not
 > bale to find any of my images. The path is set in the preambel as:

 > -----
 > \usepackage{graphicx}
 > 	\graphicspath{{./img/}{./appendix/datasheets/}}

 > and then the images are included as following:
 >
 > \includegraphics[width=0.7\textwidth]{femur_pelvis}

 > Do I have to use any switch with "htlatex"?

It is not clear to me where exactly the problem is encountered. Can
you compile the attached file, place on the web the following items
created during the compilation

  .html file,
  .log file
  messages written onto the console

and provide a pointer to those items.

-eitan

\documentclass{article}
        \usepackage{graphicx}
  	\graphicspath{{./img/}{./appendix/datasheets/}}
\begin{document}
   \includegraphics[width=0.7\textwidth]{femur_pelvis}
\end{document}