[OS X TeX] Re: Really dumb question

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Mar 12 01:02:10 CET 2007

Am 12.03.2007 um 00:11 schrieb Nathan Paxton:

>> Can you invoke on command line

It all looks fine on the command line! Looking once more at your
lengthy htlatex LOG I see that you include PDF files – this won't
work with LaTeX, it only supports PS, EPS, TIFF, GIF, and JPEG.

Could be that upon detecting this latex switches to pdf-latex
mode ... And, BTW, PDF in HTML is a *bad* solution: the browsers do
not need to support it. Only some of them can use a PDF plugin.

--
Greetings

   Pete                           <]
              o        __o         |__    o       HPV, the real
     ___o    /I       -\<,         |o \  -\),-%     high speed!