[OS X TeX] Bibtex: How to check if there's content in the stack?

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 11 11:31:40 CET 2007

On Mar 11, 2007, at 08:12, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> I'm modifying here a bibtex-style thus it fits the needs for my
> faculty. Now I have only one problem

I think bibtex questions have a better chance of getting a correct
answer on comp.text.tex.

> Google didn't really help and the documentation and tutorials for
> creating own bibtex-styles is imho quite meager…

bibtex documentation is a joke. I have the feeling that to do bibtex
properly, you need to switch your mind into reverse gear.

Good luck, and make sure that what you want isn't available in one of
the style files on CTAN (another reason for asking on comp.text.tex)

Maarten