[OS X TeX] Texlive-mac os

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Thu Mar 8 15:37:05 CET 2007

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Alain Matthes wrote:

> Le 8 mars 07 à 09:46, Roussanka Loukanova a écrit :
>
>> At one point (about 1.5 months ago) Till Tantau wrote that he was working
>> on the new version of beamer. I haven't heard anything more (beamer is
>> quite complicate system, it may take some time).
>>

> there is no problem in the cvs files :
>
> http://latex-beamer.cvs.sourceforge.net/latex-beamer/latex-beamer/base/beamerbaseboxes.sty?view=annotate
> you have : 120 : 	tantau 	1.29
> \setbox\bmb at colorbox=\hbox{{\pgfpicturetrue\pgfsetcolor{lower.bg}}}%
> but you need to wait a new version if you don't want to use CVS !

I myself haven't used (at least for now) file supervision with CVS.
By not knowing how that might interfere with the TeX distributions that
I've been using, I would prefer to navigate between what gwTex and
TeXLive-07 provide, and what I can get, with the help of this list.
But it is good to hear what you are telling: I'll try to keep my eyes to
what you point, well, after I see where to look at.

Roussanka