[OS X TeX] Texlive-mac os

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Wed Mar 7 21:33:39 CET 2007

Javier, I got the files, but the easiest way to look through them
would be (while I go to do some grocery, already getting quite late...)
if you would put them on your public directory, leave the permissions

rwxr-xr-x .... beamerexample1.pdf

You do not need to make any link from any home page, just sent the web
address to the file.

Herb's suggestion for the temporary fixes is very practical. And, Bruno's
suggestion for the [table] has brought some relieve, despite that
i haven't used any such tables in my own beamer files. Now, after we have
discussed that so much, it seems I have to get at least one...

Roussanka