[OS X TeX] Tetex-texlive

Javier Elizondo javier_elizondo69 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 02:14:15 CET 2007

Hello,

I am new to the list. I have installed tetex two months ago and I am running carbon emacs as editor. Today I installed mactex (which include texlive), well, I tried to uninstall textex using the fink command but it did not work, the obvious reason is trees dependencies.

The question is, how can I uninstall textex without affecting texlive, in theory there are not connection between the two packages, they are in differente directories etc... but  still I do not want to go further and regret and action, so I prefer to ask and get an answer from someone who really knows and is not guessing, as is my case.

Thanks, Javier