[OS X TeX] Re: Latex - Inserting figures into align environment / breaking the environment

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at onlinehome.de
Mon Mar 5 14:38:17 CET 2007

Hi,

Am 2007-03-05 um 00.42 schrieb Dima:
> Can I add figures in align* environment?

Yes.

> If yes how?

In exactly the same way as you do at all other places: using
\includegraphics from the graphicx package.  If you want to do
something more fancy, try putting that inside \text{\begin
{minipage} ... \end{minipage}} or something like that.

> Or I remember there was some kind of command to "break" environment
> with regular paragraph and "continue" the environment afterwards, but
> don't remember which one was it.... =(

\intertext{...}.

> Google didn't find anything.

You don't need Google for that.  Just read the fine AMSTeX Manual.

... mit freundlichem Gruß aus Ladenburg:

-Moss-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, Nadlerstr.6, 68526 Ladenburg, Deutschland
SatzTeXnik und TeXnische Beratung -- Dante e.V. #1580