[OS X TeX] KOMA Script and Fontsize

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at onlinehome.de
Sun Mar 4 18:43:08 CET 2007

Hi, Thomas,

Am 2007-03-04 um 13.54 schrieb Thomas Bohn:
> I have a big problem with one of my LaTeX document written with KOMA
> script. My professor told me the font size is too small and he can't
> read it. So I took the test and he is right.
>
> I used to put the font size in the document like this:
>
> \documentclass[12pt]{scrartcl}

Hmm, that should be readable enough even for a mole ...

> But then I discovered this in the logfile:
>
> Package scrkbase Info: You've used the obsolete option `12pt'.

Looks as if you're using one of the newer Komascript versions >= 2.95
(pre-3).  These understand key/value options.

Could you please give some minimal example?

As this is a non-Mac-specific Komascript issue it might also be
better if you'd ask that on TeX-D-L -- Markus Kohm is a regular
there.  And better have a minimal example at hand then, you'll be
asked for.  ;-)

... mit freundlichem Gruß aus Ladenburg:

-Moss-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, Nadlerstr.6, 68526 Ladenburg, Deutschland
SatzTeXnik und TeXnische Beratung -- Dante e.V. #1580