[OS X TeX] Is MacTeX package "gwTeX" gone?

Christian Burk maillists at gmx.de
Sat Mar 3 11:27:10 CET 2007

Am 03.03.2007 um 09:42 schrieb Y. S. Hong:

[...]

> Where can I download gwTeX MacTeX package?  It seems that MacTeX does
> not provide gwTeX as an installation package.  Am I right?  If so, do
> I need to use i-installer instead?  What i-installer package(s) do I
> need to install then?

AFAIK there is not such a gwTeX MacTeX package. If you install MacTeX
it uses the same structure as gwtex for a great coexistence of both
distributions.
If you install MacTeX you'll get the i-installer with it and
afterwards you can use it to install gwtex.

Have also a look at:
http://www.tug.org/mactex/whatgetsinstalledwhere.html

Christian