[OS X TeX] fonts in htlatex

M A markoilcan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 21:28:06 CEST 2007

Does anyone know how to make htlatex create an html file with a
default sans serif font? I have tried using packages such as arev or
helvet, along with various combinations of
\renewcommand\familydefault{\sfdefault} or just specifying \sffamily.
None of this seems to work; I keep getting whatever my browser default
font is. Adding to this I have math, which I can manage to get to come
out in computer modern (in a png file), but what if I want a png file
with a different math font? I can't seem to make heads or tails of the
tex4ht documentation, so any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark A