[OS X TeX] Multiple language packages

Behrendt Benjamin ben at die-behrendts.eu
Thu Jun 21 13:55:02 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am righting a report in english, but my supervisors name name
(Müller) includes the German ü.
My Latex however cannot print the ü.
I'm using:

\documentclass[a4paper,twoside,10pt,headsepline,footsepline]{scrbook}%
report}
\usepackage[ngerman,english]{babel}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[applemac]{inputenc}

and the Tex version I have is teTex, which is my guess to be the
problem.

On my friends Windows machine everything is working well, the only
difference is:

\usepackage[ansinew]{inputenc} instead of \usepackage[applemac]
{inputenc}

The error message I get is:

!Font T1/cmr/m/sc/14.4=eccc1440 at 14.4pt not loadable: Metric (TFM)
file not found.

Is there an easy way to install this font?

Thanks Ben