[XeTeX] [OS X TeX] Unexpected quotation marks

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Mon Jun 11 02:12:32 CEST 2007

Sorry, but I can't figure out what you guys are talking about. This
is what my ~/Library/TeXShop/bin/ contains:
          altpdflatexc              bibtexc              dvipdfc
               dvipdfh            epstopdfc                 flip
              htlatexc             htlatexr            htlatexra
            makeindexc          makeindexcg           makeindexk
           makeindices               mpostc            pdflatexc
            pdfselectc       platex2pdf-euc       platex2pdf-jis
       platex2pdf-sjis              ps2pdfc         ptex2pdf-euc
          ptex2pdf-jis        ptex2pdf-sjis
I don't see any "xelatexmk"---and my TeXShop says it is up-to-date.

What am I missing?

Regards,

Vic