[OS X TeX] Unexpected quotation marks

Robert Spence spence at saar.de
Sat Jun 9 21:26:34 CEST 2007

On 09 Jun 2007, at 20:54 , Michael Kubovy wrote:

> Yes. There's math. That clinched it. (Under the Georgian regime,
> there is great discrepancy between the appearance of math and
> numerals in the text.)
>
> Thanks to you, Bruno Voisin, Peter Dyballa, Aaron Jackson, Adam
> Goldstein, Axel Retif, John Vokey, and Herbert Schultz for getting
> me over the Palatino typographical hurdle.

XeTeX rockz.

What exactly is the math font you're using now?  Whatever it is,
there might be a better one, but I don't have much experience with
typesetting math...

If you posted your complete preamble, someone on the list could
probably help fine-tune the optical match between the text and the
math fonts...

-- Rob Spence