[OS X TeX] Updated latexmk engines

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jun 7 21:12:41 CEST 2007

Am 07.06.2007 um 18:30 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> Let me add that normal latexmk behavior wouldn't compile at all if
> only a included file was changed. This is what started the original
> request.

Is there no way to simulate a 'make depend' with latexmk? This could
solve the problem that latexmk "does not see" that some included file
has changed ...

Another option would be to rename the original LaTeX root file and
pass a copy to latexmk. At the end, no matter whether the run was
successful or not, the copy can be removed and the renamed file can
be renamed to its original name ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

The human brain operates at only 10% of its capacity. The rest is
overhead for the operating system.