[OS X TeX] How to merge the distributions on my machine?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jun 6 23:37:51 CEST 2007

Am 06.06.2007 um 16:58 schrieb Jonathon Swiderski:

> How should I go about merging the distributions on my machine, so that
> I can just have everything in one place?

Copy or link from /usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.{gwtex,local,pkgs} to /usr/
local/texlive/texmf-local and then run

	sudo texhash /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local

Could be you will need to invoke updmap-sys, too.

--
Greetings

   Pete

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.