[OS X TeX] How to merge the distributions on my machine?

Jonathon Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:58:40 CEST 2007

After having had the gwtex distribution on my machine for a while, I
decided recently to switch to TeXLive.

While it's great that things are set up to allow one to have multiple
distributions on one's machine, this doesn't have any particular
utility for me----I don't much want to have a number of different
distributions at once (especially since much is duplicated between
them); I just want one that works well.

How should I go about merging the distributions on my machine, so that
I can just have everything in one place?

Jonathon Swiderski -- jonathon.swiderski at gmail.com
"America believes in education: the average professor earns more money
in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week." --- Evan
Esar