[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.10beta10

Adam M. Goldstein amgoldstein at mac.com
Mon Jun 4 00:42:27 CEST 2007

< -- snip -- description of some bugs --- >

> I am a bit surprised that I am seeing these issues in all
> versions in the last year or so, these are being often
> reported, yet nothing is done.

Regarding Ogrekit, this is developed by someone else---so maybe TS
developers don't have the expertise?

Regarding "native" TS bugs, I figure it has to do with Dick Koch and
Gerben Wierda and others being busy packaging TeX Live or gwTeX and
the TeX distribution preference pane.

The memory leaks seem more serious than Ogrekit bugs or those having
to do with which window is active (although perhaps the latter really
is serious---the window is totally unusable?), as well as the crashers.

-Adam

--
Dr. Adam M. Goldstein
amgoldstein <at> mac <dot> com