[OS X TeX] LaTeXit and output drivers

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Thu Jul 26 18:26:04 CEST 2007

I'm trying to get LaTeXit to work with xetex, but I need to use the
xdvipdfmx output driver.  Is there a way to get LaTeXit to do that? I
tried changing the xelatex command in the preferences, but that
doesn't work.  I also tried pointing the xelatex command to the
appropriate TeXShop engine, but that didn't work either.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824      Tel.  +1-517-355-7491