[OS X TeX] Re: Table numbering roman?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Jul 23 23:22:37 CEST 2007

Le 23 juil. 07 à 22:23, Markus S a écrit :

> I never attempted to understand the '\renewcommand' structure only
> used prefabricated commands like this one. Is there an online
> resource for these kind of commands?

Not really an online resource, but if you've installed MacTeX/
TeXLive-2007 you might have a look at the content of /usr/local/
texlive/2007/texmf-doc/doc/. For example, a popular resource with
students here is /usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-doc/doc/english/lshort-
english/lshort.pdf.

That said, personally I prefer full-length manuals, such as those
mentioned in the section "Books on LaTeX" of <http://www.tug.org/
interest.html#doc>. And  "LaTeX: A Document Preparation System" (2nd
edition) by Leslie Lamport, which for some inexplicable reason isn't
mentioned there.

Bruno Voisin