[OS X TeX] converting crossref

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sun Jul 22 13:50:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have a number of incollection entries in my bibliography which have
been created with crossrefs.
Now I ran into the problem that jurabib.bst offers a certain
formating options for incollection items which apparently do not work
if there is a crossref (I am referring to the edby option). Is there
an easy way to convert all the incollections with crossrefs to
incollections without crossrefs? Just deleting the crossref field for
all of them will not do it since that will cause the loss of the
information from the parent item.

TIA,
Alex