[OS X TeX] epstopdf ( header??)

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Jul 13 07:57:01 CEST 2007

Le jeudi 12 juillet 2007 à 16:09 -0500, M A a écrit :

> Getting even more pointless here, but the portion of the line that
> includes $argv:q, I think must be csh syntax (?) for ${1+"$@"}, which
> implies it should work for even for csh. So, I guess I'm just saying I
> don't know why it fails (unless those really are apostrophes rather
> than backticks after the eval's).

thanks for your answer but on OSX what is the header of epstopdf ?

I think is the same on Ubuntu for me because I install TL2007 with a CD
and epstopdf have these lines :

#  2005/10/06 v2.9.4gw (Gerben Wierda)
#    * This has become the official version for now
#  2005/10/06 v2.9.5gw (Gerben Wierda)
#    * Fixed a horrendous bug in the (atend) handling code
#

### program identification
my $program = "epstopdf";
my $filedate="2006/01/29";
my $fileversion="2.9.5gw";
my $copyright = "Copyright 1998-2006 by Sebastian Rahtz et al.";

 I have the same bash on OSX and Ubuntu

Greetings Alain