[OS X TeX] Spotlight plug in

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jul 10 18:54:21 CEST 2007

Herb,

You are right, it was not in /Library/Spotlight/. I put it there and
things are better.

But not perfect. The .tex files are mixed in with the documents.

Example: I introduced the concept of "pasting" in lattice theory. I
would like to find all my (.tex) paper where this concept is used.
Spotlight lists them in a huge list of "Documents" (826 entries), 95%
of which is not .tex.

Is there any way to get what I want?

GG