[OS X TeX] Page origin problem with TeXLive and dvips

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jan 30 11:15:18 CET 2007

Am 30.01.2007 um 10:22 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> I looked at /usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-config/dvips/config/
> config.ps, but I cannot make sense of it.

Do you mean the last few lines? The code checks whether the
PostScript engine knows either the command setpageparams or the
command setpage and applies the known procedure.

"2/3 of an inch, say," are approximately 0.7", which is the
difference length between letter and A4 ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

“One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb
movies alone”
       (Amiri Baraka 1999)