[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Illustrator again

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Jan 29 15:15:03 CET 2007

Le 29 janv. 07 à 15:03, Franck Pastor a écrit :

>> I still cry for my (so comfortable) Textures...
>
> You should forget textures, I am afraid he is about to die
> definitely ...

Not yet. As a matter of fact, a new alpha version 2.2.0a9 has just
been released silently last Friday, at <http://www.bluesky.com/news/
220a.html>. No details are provided, regarding the changes compared
with 2.2.0a8 (from 6 months ago). The matter was discussed briefly
this weekend on the Textures mailing list. I have the impression it
adds virtual font support.

This OS X Textures is still very primitive, and it's obvious there's
an awful lot to catch up with, in order to be on par with MacTeX. But
at least it's still alive!

Bruno Voisin