[OS X TeX] New MacTeX Packages

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 17:13:26 CET 2007

On 27 Jan 2007, at 03:27, Richard Koch wrote:

> Folks,
>
> All of the install packages on
>
> 	www.tug.org/~koch/NewPackages.html
>
> have been updated. In particular, gwTeX contains Gerben's latest
> release, and TeXLive-2007 and TeXLiveMTS-2007 are based on TUG's
> release of January 26. This might be TUG's final release; it is
> certainly within a few days of final release.

Ok, one possible culprit might be the following one: your page
says

TeXLive-2007.dmg (full TeXLive distribution from TUG, unmodified,
217.8 MB)

but it should be 617.8 Mb,
This time I downloaded the other package because it was announced as
bigger

TeXLiveMTS-2007.dmg (TeXLive distribution from TUG, using the MacTeX
scheme, 279.2 MB)

and in fact it is about 279 Mb - and I assumed it was more complete
because
it was bigger, and I attributed the fact that it was smaller to a better
compression.  However, there was no fullpage.sty.  I reinstalled it
again
removing the installation receipts first.  Nothing.  I then ran
	sudo mktexlsr
	sudo -H updmap-sys
which I sometimes do to be sure to be on the safe side.  Nope.  I
then used
the unix find utility to search for fullpage.sty.  Not found.  Weird.

Now I am downloading the full 600+ Mb file, will install it, and report.
I am pretty confident that everything is there :)

  Robert