[OS X TeX] updmap problem with TeXLive-2007

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Jan 24 10:37:28 CET 2007

Le 24 janv. 07 à 10:23, Axel E. Retif a écrit :

> I don't know about TeXLive, but gwTeXLive and GWteTeX don't have a
> belleek.map, but a mt-belleek.map, which I activate, as I don't
> have Y&Y MathTime.

TeX Live includes both:

- belleek.map with accompanying texmext.enc, inside /usr/local/
texlive/2007/texmf-dist/.

- mt-belleek.map with accompanying mtex.enc, inside /usr/local/
texlive/2007/texmf/.

The two sets of files are absolutely redundant, as they provide
exactly the same functionality. I think the second is kept for teTeX
compatibility. belleek.map is enabled by default.

Bruno