[OS X TeX] Revised Packages

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jan 20 01:51:07 CET 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 6:34 PM, Joshua Smith wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2007, at 11:28 AM, Gary L. Gray wrote:
>
>> On Jan 19, 2007, at 1:14 PM, Richard Koch wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry for the flurry of revisions. We are getting close. The
>>> following packages were updated on www.tug.org/~koch/
>>> NewPackages.html:
>>>
>>> 	MacTeX_Additions (newer versions of i-Installer, LaTeXiT, TeXShop)
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> I did notice a beta 3 of TeXShop 2.10. What has changed from the
>> beta 2 on your web site?
>
> Furthermore, will updates to TeXShop still be available as separate
> downloads at
>
> http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/
>
> or just included in MacTex_Additions?
>
> Thanks,
> Josh

Howdy,

My goodness.... that seems like an extreme reaction...

I believe the principle change to TeXshop is that the default setting
for the path to TeX binaries was changed to /usr/texbin on a new
install of TeXShop.

Richard Koch is working hard to put together the final release of
MacTeX for 2007 and will undoubtedly have more to say when he finds
time, but there isn't a huge change here.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)