[OS X TeX] TeX Live 2007 has made TeX Live 2006 vanish here too

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Fri Jan 19 13:53:22 CET 2007

Hello,

Like Bruno Voisin earlier, I have installed MacTeX's TeX Live 2007,
on two computers (iMac G5 and PowerMac G5), and on one of them
(PowerMac), TeX Live 2006 subsequently vanished, whereas it has
remained safe and whole on my iMacG5.... ???

Slight detail: on the PowerMac G5, as I go in the System Preferences
and select the TeX Distributions preference pane, TeX Live 2007 is
there, but when I highlight the "TeX Live 2007" line  in it, no
comment appears.