[OS X TeX] The Future of TeX on Mac OS X

Thomas Bohn thbohn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 06:06:25 CET 2007

On 1/18/07, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> wrote:

> Unsupported doesn't mean non-functional.  In the case of i-Installer,
> it means that you get support from this list instead of by hassling
> Gerben Wierda directly.  You can probably get help on teTeX from
> comp.text.tex also.

But in the first moment, also in the second moment, it feels weird.
Because you find no further information. After I posted my email, I
found Koch's history file.[1] In which many question where answered.

> Do you think websites should be updated weekly?  If so, why?  Most
> (all?) of the sites are maintained by volunteers, so perhaps they'd
> welcome your help.

Actually websites should be current. So if something changed it should
be updated. Maybe I'm little bit too idealistic on this.

Thomas

P.S. I actually wanted to explain my point a little bit more but
currently I'm way too tired to do so.

[1] http://www.tug.org/~koch/History.html