[OS X TeX] MacTeX_Additions binaries/libraries

Enrico Franconi franconi at inf.unibz.it
Thu Jan 18 04:16:11 CET 2007

Some more:
In http://www.tug.org/~koch/Uninstalling.html I read:
"If you installed one of the three packages just mentioned, use this
command to list installed files and remove them by hand."
This is a very dangerous suggestion, since removing those files may
hamper some other application that itself installed some of those
files in /usr/local/
At least, add the following:
", after having carefully verified that those files have not been
installed or used by some other application."
This will alert a user before deleting.
cheers
--e.