[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk 1.3

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Sat Jan 13 12:33:36 CET 2007

Hi,

How do I upgrade my BibDesk?

I have a fresh download of  MacTeX_Additions +  TeXLive-2006.dmg (full...)
on a MacBook Pro.

In the BibDesk menu:

BibDesk -> About BibDesk
Version 1.2.10 (v483)

Then:
BibDesk -> Check for Updates...
BibDesk is up to date
You have the most recent version of BibDesk.

In the BibDesk Preferences -> General I have checked up
Check for updates automatically

But, you are announcing BibDesk 1.3.

Regards,
Roussanka