[OS X TeX] Installing of calligra

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jan 9 18:23:54 CET 2007

On Jan 9, 2007, at 10:54 AM, Christian Burk wrote:

> I put these 2 fonst mentioned-above where you said and TeXShop can
> not find it...

Sorry about that! I did say I was guessing :-(!

I wonder if there are type 1 versions of these fonts since using mf
would, I believe, produce bitmap fonts (at some designated
resolution) as well as the font metric files. Bitmap fonts tend to
look pretty bad on the screen (maybe not as bad in large sizes?) but
should print fine if the bitmaps are designed for the printer
resolution.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)