[OS X TeX] Announce: Excalibur Open Source

Rick Zaccone zaccone at bucknell.edu
Mon Jan 8 16:47:55 CET 2007

I thought that people in this list would be interested to know that
Excalibur is now an open source project.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/excalibur

Excalibur is a LaTeX aware spelling checker that I began developing
in the early 1990s.  I worked on it actively for many years and the
last update was in 2003.  Recent health problems and other issues
have severely limited the amount of time that I can devote to this
project.  Rather than just let the project fade into obscurity, I am
hoping that there are others who would like to keep it current.

Please contact me with any questions.

Rick