[OS X TeX] OT: ``Lineform'' drawing program

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Jan 5 14:58:49 CET 2007

On Jan 5, 2007, at 12:05 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> And Intaglio is also listed as LinkBack enabled as I just found out
> on the linkback site. (No idea what this is all about though.)
>
> Regards
> --schremmer

Howdy,

Try this:

Create an equation using LaTeXiT. Drag it to the desktop (as pdf).
Drop it into your LinkBack enabled graphics program. So far nothing
special.

To edit the equation (source) in LaTeXiT just double click it in the
graphics program; magically LaTeXiT opens with the source ready for
editing. When you finish just save the result and magically the
edited equation replaces the original in the graphics program.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)