[OS X TeX] AucTeX's TeX-doc doesn't find docs after switching to gwTeX

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Fri Jan 5 10:32:51 CET 2007

Hi,

after getting the binaries back to work, I have now another issue using
the TeX-doc command form Emacs' AucTeX mode. Normally after pressing
'C-c ?' I am prompted for the name of the package which doc I want to
read and if it is available it's shown.

While the texdoc command is working from the terminal, i.e. the
documentation exists, AucTeX isn't able to find the documentation.

Anybody else has experienced this behavior and knows a cure?

Best regards
   Martin

--
The best part about hating people is that i never run out of great ideas.
				-- Dogbert -> http://www.dilbert.com