[OS X TeX] CharacterPal & Symbols

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Fri Jan 5 07:38:29 CET 2007

Hi Axel,

On 05/01/2007, at 3:28 PM, Axel E. Retif wrote:

> On Jan 4, 2007, at 20:03, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>
>> Now if only I understood why Apple has made it so that widgets cannot
>> be displayed in the same time as standard windows in the Finder:
>> what's the purpose of such widgets if these cannot be visualized
>> side-by-side with the windows for which they're supposed to make
>> input easier. In Vista for example, if I'm not mistaken, gadgets
>> appear in the Sidebar side-by-side to standard Vista windows.
>
> Have you seen David Pogue on Windows Vista? If you want to, go to
>
> http://video.on.nytimes.com/
>
> On the left column, click on Technology, then on David Pogue, and
> then, on the right hand frame, choose Windows Vista.

   nyimes.com   is a quite sophisticated site.
The view is customised to your browser, so that your instructions
above may not be relevant to some (most ?) surfers.

I think this is the ultimate link that you want us to listen to.

     http://podcasts.nytimes.com/podcasts/2006/12/14/14pogue.mp3

Quite amusing.

Cheers,

	Ross