[OS X TeX] TeXLive 2006 (MacTeX) is not detected...

Alessandro Andretta alessandroandretta at mac.com
Tue Jan 2 14:17:16 CET 2007

Ooops, I guess you are right (as usual) Bruno. Sorry Franck, mine was
a bogus comment/explanation!
In fact after  switching to /usr/texbin I am having the very same
problem that Franck is experiencing.

I used for a while the TeXSwitch program by Dick Koch, but never
tried Claus' Local Switcher.
Right now, in my Library/TeX/Distribution folder there are the
following:
gwTeX-2003-2005
gwTeX
TeXLive-2004
TeXLive-2005
TeXLive-2006

Can the older distros (gwTeX-2003-2005, TeXLive-2004 and
TeXLive-2005) be removed, or they must be
all present?

Regards,

	--aa