[OS X TeX] Bibtex-related error with TeXLive 2006

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Tue Jan 2 13:18:08 CET 2007

Hi,

Sorry to bug you all, but I cannot make headway with the bibtex-
related problem using texlive-2006. I am able to compile the same
document after moving the reference file from ~/Library/texmf/bibtex
to the working directory. So where does the problem lie? Does TeXLive
not work like gwTeX, looking at the specified place for bib files?
Where should one look for such information? Where does the equivalent
of texmf.cnf live in the texlive tree?

Cheers,
Suresh