[OS X TeX] Aspell not working

Christopher Menzel cmenzel at tamu.edu
Wed Feb 28 21:02:29 CET 2007

> Finally I got Aspell working again: here is what I did:
>
> I searched for all files with "aspell" in it (via EasyFind, handy
> little utillity by the way, Spotlight doesn't do this kind of thing
> easily)

Or at all.  Spotlight is great if you want to find files by searching
their contents, so long as they are not in system or other "hidden"
dirs, but there doesn't appear to be any way to have Spotlight to
look for stuff buried in the likes of /opt and /usr.  EasyFind finds
files in such dirs very quickly (unless you search by content, as it
does not use indexing).  It's a great supplement to Spotlight.

Chris Menzel