[OS X TeX] Re: apacite on stock MacTeX install -- working?

Bastian Philipps bph at gmx.info
Wed Feb 28 18:58:19 CET 2007

brian at pongonova.net said the following on
28.2.2007 16:26 Uhr:
> I'm trying to get apacite to work with a stock MacTeX install on my
> iBook.  It's been frustrating, to say the least :)  Lots of
> conflicting information about what directories need to be under
> ~/Library/texmf to make this work,
[snip]

Just curious, but isn't apacite already part of the full TeX Live 2007 -
MacTeX-Package? At least it is for me ;-)

And a tip, which made installing additional packages most easy for me:
TCOBrowser (http://tcobrowser.sourceforge.net/)
A little app by Adam Maxwell, one of the developers of BibDesk. Thanks
by the way for those two cool Apps!!!

Using the MiKTeX Extracting preference and pointing it to ~/Library,
additional packages are installed in seconds.

All the best
Bastian