[OS X TeX] R statistics package

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 21:02:35 CET 2007

Thanks to all who have helped me get started with Sweave!   I did my
first homework with LaTeX + Sweave + R today.   It is a terrific way
to produce papers.

Just a couple of things are bothering me.

1. TeXShop does not code color the snw file.  Bummer!  I do not want
to use a proprietary program at this time.

2.  we have to be careful about quoting strings.  It works differently
between Sweave and LaTex.

3. I get this message in R after I run Sweave....

You can now run LaTeX on 'stat_analysis_location.tex'
Warning message:
incomplete final line found by readLines on 'stat_analysis_location.rnw'

I am probably missing something even though the tex file seems ok.   I
do not get this error when I run an example Rnw file.

Thanks again!
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine