[OS X TeX] Hyperlink failure with TeXShop and Preview

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Fri Feb 23 20:04:51 CET 2007

Le 22-févr.-07 à 18:14, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> OpenOffice.org is OK for working on your own, but generally it
> fails when dealing with Office files coming from outside. For
> example, .doc files containing tables of any reasonable complexity
> generally come out wrong in OOo, page breaks are changed, and so
> forth. Plus, I won't consider using OOo myself until a native Aqua
> version is available (which is supposed to come out soon).

OpenOffice version Aqua has been already here for a while, with alas
another name, NeoOffice, and some ridiculous conflicts with the
"official" team of OpenOffice.org's port on MacOSX.

If I believe this link, NeoOffice will soon handle VBA Macros :-)

http://download.neooffice.org/neojava/en/index.php

Franck Pastor