[OS X TeX] final tex live 2007

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Thu Feb 22 23:06:54 CET 2007

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> I've attempted to download the package bgtex-v3 to see what it's made of, but
> the original repository <http://lml.bas.bg/~anton/ftp/> (according to Google)
> seems dead.

Anton is a great man, and the server too. But I think they turn it down on
purpose during the nights (at least that was the rule-of-safety before).

I'll sent the package to you in few minutes: I have to archive it.

According to me, Anton's bgtex font package is very good, actually better
than the current one on CTAN. But he did not submit it when
he wrote it. Now when we encourage him to submit it, it turns out that,
last year, another Bulgarian font package got submitted with the same name.
So he has to change its name, which may take another couple of years...

Roussanka