beamer and: Re: [OS X TeX] TexShop Configuration

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Feb 20 21:18:12 CET 2007

Le 20 févr. 07 à 21:06, Roussanka Loukanova a écrit :

> On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>
>> You should use .eps files with latex; it doesn't know
>> about .pdf, .jpg or .png files. On the other hand, pdlatex know
>> about .pdf, .jpg and .png files but not, without help, about .eps.
>
> I missed to ask, about what is that help?

\usepackage{epstopdf}

But you need to make sure first pdflatex is called with the --shell-
escape flag (if you use TeXShop, in Preferences > Engine > pdfTeX).

See:

/usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-dist/doc/latex/oberdiek/epstopdf.pdf
/usr/local/gwTeX/texmf.texlive/doc/latex/oberdiek/epstopdf.pdf

Bruno Voisin