[OS X TeX] Short Course in LaTeX

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Mon Feb 12 17:31:01 CET 2007

Dear Prof. Gratzer,

I am neither a patzer nor an expert but I love reading about LaTeX.
If only to appreciate the authors' styles. And I really liked your
'Math into LaTeX'. Please send me a copy of the material. I shall
send you the report next week. (Once I am done with current paper
that I am LaTeXing.)

Regards,
Suresh

S P Suresh