[OS X TeX] bookmark problem with DVIPDFM(x)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 7 12:08:49 CET 2007

Am 07.02.2007 um 08:21 schrieb Jin-Hwan Cho:

> The reason is in the hdvipdfm.def file in the hyperref package.
> The line 64 looks as follows:

I forwarded your fix to Heiko Oberdiek, the maintainer of hyperref.
He replied:

> Many thanks for the bug report. Yes, the implementation of pdfview for
> dvipdfm is very poor. Adding "null" corrects the syntax for XYZ.
>
> In version 6.75r of hyperref I extend the fix for additional support
> of Fit{,B,H,V,BH,BV}. Unsupported remains FitR, however a warning
> is now given. Also a warning is printed if the name is unknown.
>   Values after the name are silently ignored. This needs more time
> than I currently have.

So let's wait for TeX Live 2008! Or Apple TeX? Or Apple delivering
the MiKTeX package manager (mpm)? The bad news: mpm does not seem to
show a package's version information ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Work is the curse of the drinking class.        — Oscar Wilde