[OS X TeX] P(anther), T(iger) and L(eopard) compatibility.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Dec 23 14:15:03 CET 2007

Howdy,

The file ExtrasFolder.pdf at <http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/mac/mactex/
 > has a table of applications, etc., provided in the MacTeXtras.dmg
distribution. I would like to add a column to that table that gives
information on OS version compatibility. I don't, personally, use all
of that software and it isn't always clear from the information given
on which OS versions the software works. Therefore I thought the best
thing to do was to ask those people on the list what their experiences
are. This is especially true for Leopard compatibility (e.g., I know
that there are separate versions LaTeXiT 1.14.4 versions for Panther
and Tiger but they don't work in Leopard---the Tiger version 1.14.3
does work in Leopard). Thanks for any information you can provide.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)