Re: [OS X TeX] gwTex in Leopard – no gtmacfonts created?

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Fri Dec 14 17:08:57 CET 2007

Hello Bruno,

another round of configuration within iInstaller solved my problem.
Fondu was present, so it must have been my mistake not to install it
before gwTeX. Didn't knoe about this though.

Thanks a bunch!

Rolf