[OS X TeX] Printing crash in TexShop - Problem isolated...

Steffen Hokland hokland at mr.au.dk
Thu Dec 13 11:54:21 CET 2007

Well, I managed to isolate the problem...

Imediately after the \end{abstract} I have:

\begin{center}
\Large \sc \bfseries Synopsis:
\end{center}

This will halt printing and crash TexShop and Preview. Removing \sc
fixes the problem. Why's this? I've printed the same stuff previously
(yesterday, with identical configurations (system, printer,
printerdriver etc.)) without problems. Also, the doc prints without
problems on Adobe Professional under Windoze XP...

Wierd - at least to me.

/steffen