[OS X TeX] pdf saved in Preview produces crashes

rhomunu-list at yahoo.fr rhomunu-list at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 12 13:05:57 CET 2007

Hello,
I have installed Leopard (10.5.1) on 3 computers, and I can reproduce the following problems on the 3:
I have a pdf file produced by pdflatex (last version, december, but also from previous versions I have the same problems).
1) I open this pdf file in Preview, and then I want to save it as a new pdf file. At the end of the progress bar, Preview crashes.
2) I open this pdf file in Preview, and then I want to print it, same problem!
3) I open this pdf file in TexShop (after typesetting or directly), and then I want to print it, same problem!
4) In Preview or TexShop, impossible to copy a selected portion of the pdf file (selection tool)...

Is there something wrong in the pdf core API in Leopard?
With various pdf files found on Internet, I do not have these problems!
Thanks for any suggestion.
Thierry